Hi Brent,

Good to see progress.

The entries stay "forever", there is not an aging-out mechanism. Reason
being you are supposed to do it yourself, at regular intervals, to build
a time reference for the counters.

For example a simplistic scenario is a cronjob entry, set up every 5
minutes, that launches a "pmacct -s -e > counters-<time>.txt". Such
commandline a) fetches the whole content of the table, b) writes it
to a file and c) cleans the full table up. Should be all you need to
feed such data into 3rd party applications for reporting, graphing,
etc.