Hi All!

I work for an IXP and we’re attempting to collect flows across our fabric
however I’m not sure how to address our architecture.
We run L2 PE devices that don’t interact with L3 at all as far as peers and
peering traffic are concerned - they’re just L2 boxes.
Peers connect with BGP to a pair of route servers for BGP.

Now, I understand the pmacct can do prefix lookup in BGP but I’m under the
assumption that the sFlow peer_src_ip has to match the BGP peer source address
to a flow to be decorated with BGP specific information. Given our flows will
be coming from our PEs and BGP from our route servers - is this possible in
pmacct?

Cheers!

- Tim