Thanks Paolo!

I’ll look into the bgp_agent_map.

In this case, both route servers *should* contain the same routing information
however they will never be perfectly symmetrical.
I’ll peer with the “primary” RS for now but I’ll be looking into a GoBGP daemon
to feed BMP data into pmacct instead of direct peer.

Also, is there a way to feed BMP and flow data into pmacct off a Kafka bus? It
would be good to buffer input data streams into pmacct to allow for better data
buffering and system resiliency?

Cheers,

- Tim