Hi Tim,

It sounds all doable then. If you see recent commits on GitHub (*) you
will reckon there has been some work related to BMP precisely to support
the use-case of replicator/route-server exporting to pmacct (in addition
to the originally supported use-case of a PE router exporting). Look
forward to your feedback in the whole area of BMP, whenever you approach
it.

Wrt your other question, it is not currently possible to consume flows
and BMP from a Kafka bus. Please let me know if you ran into any issues
related to buffering or it was a speculative question.

Paolo

(*) https://github.com/pmacct/pmacct