Hi Tim,

Thanks for your email. Yes, you can map a BGP speaker to a flow exporter
via bgp_agent_map; since you speak of route servers, that is plural,
would they all return an omogeneous view in term of routes and more of
them are in place for redundancy? Or routes would be different at each
of them and you would be looking for some best-path computation being
done in pmacct (which is not the case today)?

Paolo