Здравствуйте, Paolo.

Вы писали 24 березня 2018 р., 21:55:46:

> Hi Andrey,

> So there are some rows that contain empty ip addresses and this is
> causing the issue. I don't have a full vision of your config so i can
> not guess what could be the cause - please send it over. It could also
> be not a config issue but rather some flow spit by the exporting IPFIX
> device.

Config:

pidfile         : /var/run/nfacctd.pid
nfacctd_port            : 2205
nfacctd_time_new        : true
nfacctd_account_options : true
nfacctd_as              : bgp
nfacctd_peer_as         : bgp

#debug:true

bgp_daemon                      : true
bgp_stdcomm_pattern_to_asn      : XXXXX:XXXXX
bgp_daemon_ip                   : YY.YY.YY.YY

sql_db          : pmacct
sql_host        : localhost
sql_user        : ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
sql_passwd      : ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

plugins         : pgsql[storage]

aggregate[storage]                      :
src_host,dst_host,src_port,dst_port,proto,src_as,dst_as,in_iface,out_iface,timestamp_start,timestamp_end
sql_optimize_clauses[storage]           : true
sql_table[storage]                      : traffic_%d%m%Y
sql_table_schema[storage]               : /etc/pmacct/nfacct_schema.psql
sql_table_type[storage]                 : bgp
sql_dont_try_update[storage]            : true
sql_use_copy[storage]                   : true
sql_history[storage]                    : 1d
sql_history_roundoff[storage]           : d
sql_cache_entries[storage]              : 131084

If this is a problem with the ipfix stream, is it possible to configure the
replacement of null values with 0.0.0.0? or somehow indicate the demon - so
that he ignores such flows?

--
ANK32-RIPE