This pretty much works.

The image and div vs. p solutions worked perfectly. I even figured out how to hyperlink the images. If anyone is wondering its:

%img class=MyClass% [[http://www.yahoo.com/ | placehoder.jpg"alt and title text"]]%%

For now, I'm okay with using (:div: class="MyClass":) rather than blockquotes, but I'd still *really* like to figure out how to code that. I try to be semantic as possible.

At any rate, I'll email you off list to see where to send your Money :)

Thanks!

Andy