On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 02:14:18PM -0700, Andrew Standfield wrote:
> First, three questions on formatting images:
>
> 1) How can I make it so that when I place an image, the block of text it
> is in is a [p] rather than a [div]?

Several people have given solutions that modify the image markup
to produce <p> instead of <div> -- those are good, but if you
just want it to happen for a single image (instead of all), then
try putting "[==]" at the beginning of the line, as in:

    [==] http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-32.gif

Having "[==]" at the beginning of a line forces whatever follows to
be part of a paragraph.

> 3) Is there any way to use relative paths for images (this one isn't
> all that important, but it would be nice)?

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RelativeLinks .  This
probably needs to go as a FAQ in the PmWiki.Images page.

Pm