Someone sends me a PDF that demonstrates the problem with Reader, I can
investigate.

Leonard

On 9/20/16, 12:29 PM, "zyx" <z...@litepdf.cz> wrote:

    On Tue, 2016-09-20 at 09:06 +0000, Thomas Szendefi wrote:
    > Do you have any idea why the signature is not recognized by Adobe
    > Reader if there are form fields inside the signed PDF? PDFs without
    > any formfields are working fine now.

        Hi,
    nope, nothing specific off head. Except, maybe, there is some
    requirement on the PDF file to note to the AcroForm that the file is
    signed, there is some /Sig attribute or something like that, and if
    that one is missing, the Acrobat Reader doesn't search for signatures.
    I noticed something like that a very long time ago.

    By the way, your replies break threading for some reason.
        Bye,
        zyx

    --
    http://www.litePDF.cz                                 i...@litepdf.cz