Actually, Acrobat/Reader does a LOT MORE that to determine if a document is
signed.  SigFlags is just a “quick check” but we don’t rely on it.

Leonard

On 9/20/16, 1:46 PM, "Josef Rokos" <p...@bukova.info> wrote:

    Hi,

    this code tells Acrobat Reader that signature is in form:

    PdfAcroForm *frm = document.GetAcroForm(ePdfCreateObject,
    ePdfAcroFormDefaultAppearance_None);
        if(!frm->GetObject()->GetDictionary().HasKey(PdfName("SigFlags"))) {
            pdf_int64 val = 3;
            frm->GetObject()->GetDictionary().AddKey("SigFlags",
PdfObject(val));
        }

    Pepa