> Le 9 févr. 2018 à 16:05, Olivier Mascia <o...@integral.be> a écrit :
>
>> If I open your pdf in Acrobat I can get a inventory report. This shows on
>> page 3 a missing ! in your cambria subset font, and some messages
>>
>> Uli
>
> Thanks a lot Ulrich for the time you took having a look and running this
> report! Much appreciated. :)
> This information confirms where I should be looking: some font subsetting
> issue.
> Now I have to find if this happens when PoDoFo writes to the PDF streams or
> it it happens before, when FreeType gather the needed information.
> At least it confirms there is value to dig that path.

For information to whoever would feel alerted on this topic:  in order to try
to rule out FreeType lib out of the equation and eventually pinpoint defects in
my build of FreeType which list an awful lot of size discrepancies warning when
building for 64 bits, I tested using a prebuilt FreeType 2.7.1 library
available from https://github.com/ubawurinna/freetype-windows-binaries as
pointed to by https://www.freetype.org/download.html and I get the very exact
same results from my tests.  Logic dictates that this does not 100% rule out
FreeType from this issue I see, of course, but it kind of tend to raise the
suspect on PoDoFo code itself.  That C++ code is more understandable / less
cryptic to me, so I hope to debug this easier or reveal one possible defect in
my build procedure or interaction with my compiler toolkit (Visual Studio 2017
version 15.5.4).

Olivier Mascia