-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nigel
Kukard
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 1:07 PM
To: policyd-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: cluebringer-devel
Subject: Re: [policyd-users] cleanup performance optimization

> > I would be willing to try, though it would require some manpower and

> > thus has to be planned in advance because more than one team is
> > affected (we do not administer the SQL server, only Postfix and
> > relevant processes).
>
> As Nigel has pointed out, changing it for a test is probably not the
> best way forward since the code is considered stable. Are you able to
> try out v2 instead?

Only thing missing in v2 is spamtraps at this stage. I'm available most
days on IRC should anyone wish to discuss v2 or have any issues with
load or any problems  :)

There is also a bugzilla now available, http://bugzilla.policyd.org  for
logging bug reports  ;)

-N