Beside, welcome: Michael Pugliese.

There is nothing  I love more than to see one voice surface from the
dead numbers.  Any chance you tell us how long you were lying in wait [?

I won't be much around; but knowing you are, seems to take a  heavy
burden of me: I do not have to control anymore if (were to put the comma
before or after  the  "if" : Sean is kosher. ?!).

I would like to warn you nevertheless, Sean seems to frame his thoughts
and the resulting words won't ever give you the final  proof, that  he
plays nice but is in fact a devil. That is why I am still here.

I hope this arrives as I see it now: in htal.

Barbara Johanna
aka: Kraut de Cologne

--- In political-research@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Pugliese"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 7/6/07, Sean McBride [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >    An important point: I don't get the impression that Kevin
MacDonald and his more intelligent defenders are white supremacists or
Nazis (and certainly not Tim).

http://www.google.com/search?q=kevin+macdonald+%22american+renaissance%