Hi David,

Does it make sense to have a command-line-based "polyc" and "libpolymain"
static library with the GUI version of PolyML on Windows?  In another
words, if Visual Studio 2015 and PolyML are both installed, can we expect
to have all features like those on Linux/Mac side?

I ask this because I want to have HOL4 running in that PolyML GUI, while
it's still possible to have all those command-line utilities generated from
"polyc".

Regards,

Chun

On 5 May 2017 at 16:00, David Matthews <david.matth...@prolingua.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 03/05/2017 09:23, Chris Cannam wrote:
>

>> That works. Brilliant, thank you. I'm very impressed by how easy Poly/ML
>> is to build in Visual Studio.
>>

> I use it as my primary build and test platform so it tends to be up to
> date.
>
> (I'd love to see a console-only build as an alternative .exe in the
>> official Windows distributions.)
>>

> That's certainly possible.  Why exactly are you using a console
> application?  My feeling has always been that Windows users expect a
> Windows-style GUI.
>
> Regards,
> David

Chun Tian (binghe)