On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 01:15:36PM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I know this has been awaited by some ppl, here is the update for Xfce
> 4.4.0, based on bsdmaniak's work
> (http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=117001449822494&w=2). I've cleaned
> various things : mostly changes in WANTLIB/LIB_DEPENDS, removed explicit
> enable-startup-notification (detected by pkg-config, and in WANTLIB),
> enabled D-BUS where needed (important for internal communication between
> Xfce parts, modified some pkg/DESCR, and finally exploded the big patch

<...snip...>

> - port goodies/panel-plugins (http://goodies.xfce.org) and update existing
> ones once
>   core is in cvs. Maybe create a x11/xfce4/goodies subdir ?

Here's the first one, xfce4-mpc-plugin, a simple panel-plugin to control
audio/mpd.

http://gcu.info/~gaston/patches/xfce4-mpc-plugin.tgz
Comments ? tests ? Works here @i386, i'm thinking about removing the
libmpd dependency (a simple connection library is embedded..)

I'd just like to add that Xfce 4.4.1, a bugfix release, will be released
in a few days, so as soon as i come back from holidays i'll update my
patches to this latest version.

Landry