On Tue, 15 Sep 2026 10:23:49 +0100
Stuart Henderson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Please drop CONFIGURE_STYLE and have it use CC/CXX/CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS.
> With that it's ok sthen, though I think it might also make sense to
> build debug packages.

I will import it without DEBUG_PACKAGES.  It's my port from Sunday
plus your diff from Tuesday minus the DEBUG_PACKAGES line.

DEBUG_PACKAGES doesn't work on my amd64,

===>  Building package for 7zip-26.03
Create /usr/ports/packages/amd64/all/7zip-26.03.tgz
Creating package 7zip-26.03
Creating package debug-7zip-26.03
bad FLAVOR 26.03 (admissible flavors   main)
pkg_create: Can't continue

"debug-7zip-26.03" looks like version number "7zip" of the "debug"
package.  In the future, we might teach pkg_create that debug-[0-9]*
isn't a version number, then add DEBUG_PACKAGES to 7zip.  (We have
about 10 other ports named [0-9]*, like devel/64tass math/4ti2
x11/2bwm, but none of them have DEBUG_PACKAGES.)

I am looking for ports that run 7z with the -l flag.  These will
fail, as p7zip had -l but 7zip does not.  I took a patch for
x11/gnome/file-roller from their git and might do the same for
x11/mate/engrampa.
--gkoehler

Reply via email to