On Tue, Sep 22, 2026, at 18:15, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> I've fixed up upstream's meson files to stop overriding
> builder-specified paths, and I noticed that they no longer link
> the db libraries into the main binaries, so we can provide a
> typical multi-packages port so we only need to build it once
> in bulk builds and split off the files, rather than once per
> db type/combination.

Nice one; I wouldn’t have known about that option.

> Not looked at runtime yet, will try to do that today.

I’m planning to do a bit of poking at it tonight, but I’m not strong with C++, 
so it’ll take some time before I have anything useful (if I ever do.) I’ll have 
a closer look at what you’ve done soon as well, though I’m sure you know the 
ports system far better than I do.

One more thing: I’m not sure that Python is actually necessary; I was trying to 
get the documentation build working, and it might be an artefact from that.

Cheers.

Reply via email to