>From Go 1.5 onwards, an existing go compiler is needed to bootstrap the build
(the runtime is now written in Go, rather than C) - the current "promise" is
that the bootstrap will only use functionality from the Go 1.4 API.

So that we can continue to build natively, the attached is a lang/go-bootstrap
that is effectively the Go 1.4.3 release - this is intended purely for building
Go 1.5+ and is not meant for installing/distributing otherwise (and it is
marked as such in the Makefile).

In the not too distant future (time permitting) I'll likely patch this so that
we can also build/release Go for openbsd/arm.

Passes tests on i386 and amd64.

ok?