What would the decision be based on?

Everyone just rolling thumbs or is there any real tradeoff?

I guess anyhow that it's fair to say that OpenBSD machines do process Unicode and not just Ascii and that the Unicode usecase only will grow with time.

On 2015-12-16 01:04, Kirill Bychkov wrote:
On Tue, December 15, 2015 19:48, Tinker wrote:
Hi,

I need the ICU parts of Boost. And, I really guess internationalized
stuff is becoming more and more popular.

Currently:

      /usr/ports/devel/boost$ grep -r icu *
      Makefile:               --without-icu \

Would you feel like changint that to --with-icu, and then adding "icu4c"
as a dependency to boost as to provide for that?

Thanks!
Tinker

Hi.
There was a discussion and patches [0] but still no decision yet.

[0] http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=144120909505095&w=2