I think I'll try with that flavor as per the patch in the other email, on my machine, and let you know if I see any issue.

Thank you so much & happy holidays!
Tinker

On 2015-12-16 05:54, j...@wxcvbn.org wrote:
Stuart Henderson <st...@openbsd.org> writes:

On 2015/12/15 22:04, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas wrote:
Tinker <ti...@openmailbox.org> writes:

> What would the decision be based on?

I think that those points should be enough.
- good reasons to use ICU in boost, not just "I need the ICU parts of
  Boost.".  What would be the benefit for the ports tree?
- someone has to do the work, and that includes checking for potential
  breakage.

And updating WANTLIB :-)

> Everyone just rolling thumbs or is there any real tradeoff?

You tell us. ;)

Also note that this port does have a maintainer.

Duh, indeed.  So please also discuss this with Brad.