Do you have documentation on this process? I would be happy to read it and ask questions you feel may be better. As an open source project I am surprised about the lack of transparency for various things.

I have opinions yes, but I also try to understand those of others which is what prompted the questions. Not sure how asking questions to better understand of a process/project is disrespectful if you could clarify that would be great.

Edward Lopez-Acosta