Apr 05, 2019 at 07:20:49AM -0500, Edward Lopez-Acosta wrote:
> Do you have documentation on this process? I would be happy to read it and
> ask questions you feel may be better. As an open source project I am
> surprised about the lack of transparency for various things.

You will find several links to presentations about the OpenBSD development and
release process at the "Events and papers" page on the web site
(http://www.openbsd.org/events.html).

For general orientation about the project and its goals, the FAQ at
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/ is an excellent place to start.

- P

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/