Hi list,

From me a question that seems to be asked now and then here, but I could not find any answers even on whether this is possible in the first place.

I would like to be able to prioritise outgoing e-mail so they do not get stuck in the queue. This as I now and then send out a large number of e-mails with attachments, and that saturates my connection for a prolonged time. It doesn't matter that those mails get out slower, as long as they get out eventually I'm happy.

However it can clog up other e-mails that I do want to get tackled first.

Any way to do this?

Any solution will do as long as it can run on a single server, and an upgrade of my uplink is also not an option (financially, and it is too infrequent to require more bandwidth but frequent enough to irritate me that my other e-mails do not get out quickly). Separate mailqueues, whatever: just a way to get normal priority mails first in line.

Thanks.

Wouter.