On 12/1/2009 10:08 AM, Brian Evans - Postfix List wrote:
> <soapbox>
> I personally use Gentoo for all my Linux needs.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I'll add a 'me too' here.

I've been using Gentoo only for our in house servers since 2005. They've
all been through 2 major GCC version updates, and I've honestly never
had a serious problem.

A rolling release distro like Gentoo is really easy to keep completely
up to date, and I never have to worry about being forced to use
old/outdated software.