That will work for senders that don't have a @doamin.com.

If you own multiple domains for which you want to receive messages, you may
need:

relay_domains = domain1.com domain2.com ...
relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_recipients

/etc/postfix/relay_recipients
@domain1.com x
@domain2.com x

postmap /etc/postfix/relay_recipients
postfix reload

If you need to deliver the incoming messages to other servers (not local
delivery):

/etc/postfix/transport
domain1.com smtp:server1.domain1.com
domain2.com smtp:server2.domain2.com

postmap /etc/postfix/transport
postfix reload

For all others (relay to external domains - that you don't own) you need to use
smtp auth or mynetworks (I prefer first one). Postfix will do the rest.

Marius.