Am 08.05.2014 20:33, schrieb Gabor Szabo:
> Jan, thanks for the suggestions.
> Adding  [::1]/128  to mynetworks solved the problem.
>
> On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 7:07 PM, li...@rhsoft.net <li...@rhsoft.net> wrote:
>>
>> Am 08.05.2014 18:02, schrieb Gabor Szabo:
>>> So let me show you the real problem
>>
>> why did you not do that in your inital mail?
>
> Because originally I did not know if the problem was related to
> Mailman or to Postfix.
> It seemed more like a Mailman problem but first I wanted to eliminate
> the possibility
> that it was a Postfix issue.
>
> That's when I encountered the problem that I actually posted here and
> first I was hoping to solve the issue that is covered by the title.

in general:

do not try to find a solution by your own interpretations of a problem
instead provide as much informations as possible based on logfiles
and output of "postconf -n" - that does not work and that's why
the welcome message from this list has it's contents

based on the access denied logline with that single line and a
subject like "why is access denied" the first response would
have told you the underlying problem and that you can't test
aynthing SMTPD related with the mail-command