On 12/09/2016 17:04, Wietse Venema wrote:
Antoine Nguyen:
On 12/09/2016 12:42, Wietse Venema wrote:
Antoine Nguyen:
Dear list,

sorry for my previous incomplete message.

I'm trying to setup a postfix 3.0 with a mysql backend to host utf8
domains. The setup is almost ready but when I make some tests, utf8
domains are not found (I see "relay access denied" errors in the logs)
and I get the same result using postmap:

postmap -q rat?.com mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-domains.cf

And why should this return a result? Hint: do the sql query by hand.

The query returns a result when I execute it manually within the mysql
shell. (sorry for the previous copy/paste, my email client does not use
the same encoding)

MariaDB [modoboa]> SELECT name FROM admin_domain WHERE name='rat?.com' and
enabled=1;
Just for test, what happens when you do:

(this is what Postfix daemons use by default)
     LC_ALL=C postmap -q rat?.com mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-domains.cf

(this is to test what happens with an UTF-8 locale)
     LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 postmap -q rat?.com mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-domains.cf

Still no result with both command lines.

I'm a bit lost... could it be a mysql collation issue ?

Antoine