On 13/09/2016 12:43, Wietse Venema wrote:
Antoine Nguyen:
On 12/09/2016 17:04, Wietse Venema wrote:
Just for test, what happens when you do:

(this is what Postfix daemons use by default)
      LC_ALL=C postmap -q rat?.com mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-domains.cf

(this is to test what happens with an UTF-8 locale)
      LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 postmap -q rat?.com mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-domains.cf

Just a stupid question but am I right to think the use case I'm trying
to implement using Postfix 3+ and a SQL backend should work ?
Yes, UTF-8 queries are supposed to work with all Postfix lookup tables,
so the question is where things go wrong.

Fine. Do you have any hint/idea on what I could do to locate the issue ?

Antoine