luc...@dds.nl:
Hi List,

I am running a mailing list server using?the ListServ software. List
members can send a message to a list, and the software essentially
forwards the message to the entire list, using the?following headers:
? ? Sender: <The local list mail address>
? ? From: <The mail address of the original sender of the message>
I use my own Postfix implementation as SMTP server to send the forwarded
message.

DMARC is increasingly causing problems for my list users, because the
"From:" sender does not match the sending server (which is my own
server).

One way to mitigate this problem would be to use the list address in
"From:". But the ListServ software does not support this.

L-Soft claims that ListServ is DMARC compatable - able to rewrite headers to From: <the list> (same as you can do with Sympa & Mailman - I believe Sympa had the first patch).  You might want to look at https://www.lsoft.com/news/dmarc-issue1-2018.asp

Perhaps you need to play with your Listserv configuration a bit. Perhaps you need an updated version.

It really isn't a Postfix issue at all.

Miles Fidelman (happily running Sympa, survived DMARC, so far)

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.
Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.
In our lab, theory and practice are combined:
nothing works and no one knows why.  ... unknown