* Bill Cole:

> One solution would be to not break DKIM signatures. However, this is
> harder than it seems.

Not modifying messages' bodies or any signed headers seems to do the
trick. :-) With that in mind, I have recently filed an issue for Mailman
3, asking for configuration mechanics to disable all message decoration
(as screwing with the original is called there) on the levels of mailing
list, domain, and site.

As for doing my own part, I deliberately use a domain without DMARC
policy for mailing lists. Of course that won't prevent meddlesome
software from breaking my DKIM signatures, but at least nobody should
feel the urge to quarantine or reject my posts.

-Ralph