* Bill Cole:

> That's a level which makes me feel pretty sure that something in the
> postfix-users pipeline is making an otherwise harmless change to those
> messages.

I have not checked every single message, but I just inspected a few of
my own posts to this mailing list, and the signatures seem OK. I'm not
saying there is no breakage, just that I did not notice it.

> Many use "simple" body canonicalization, which makes the signature
> fragile.

Microsoft products were/are known to screw with email content, but I
don't think that any of them are included in this list's software stack?
As for body canonicalization, I'll try relaxed instead of simple, but I
still object to software messing with my message bodies, even when it
comes to whitespaces.

-Ralph