On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 02:42:20PM +0000, Dominic Raferd wrote:

> > > Thanks again. I add to main.cf:
> > > # match text in delay message to the setting delay_warning_time = 15m
> > > delay_warning_time_hours = 0.25

Floating point is not supported in this context.

> OK thanks Wietse. But as I don't want to be bothered with a bespoke bounce
> template (and the risk that it gets out-dated as/when the default template
> changes) I seem to be limited to a minimum delay_warning_time of 1h.

If you can't be bothered with updating the bounce template, then you
probably shouldn't bother to customize the warning time to a different
scale.

And at least 1h is a good idea anyway; too short a warning time runs
into too many false positives with greylisting...

> Has anyone successfully set a delay_warning_time of less than 1 hour (or,
> better, less than 30 minutes) without creating a bespoke bounce template?

Obviously not, since floating point is not supported in bounce
templates.

--
    Viktor.