On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 4:59 AM, Stellan Lagerstrom
<lagerst...@blindsight.com> wrote:
> In the Cycle tab for highway in P2 there is cycleway=shared and
> cycleway=segregated, but I cannot find those described anywhere in the wiki.
> Shared with/segregated from what? Cars? Pedestrians? Mopeds?

Good question. I added the cycleway types dropdown originally, but not
with those values.

I guess we really need a policy for adding entries to
map_features.xml. I have recently been following the principle of
adding the X most popular entries in taginfo. Now that I look,
"shared" and "segregated" appear to be in use (~200 and ~50 uses,
respectively). I wonder what they're supposed to mean, and how they're
distinct from other existing combinations of tags.

Steve