On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Stellan Lagerstrom
<lagerst...@blindsight.com> wrote:
> In the Cycle tab for highway in P2 there is cycleway=shared and
> cycleway=segregated, but I cannot find those described anywhere in the wiki.
> Shared with/segregated from what? Cars? Pedestrians? Mopeds?

Hover your mouse over the entry and you should get a tooltip which
explains what they are more fully.

Segregated cycle path: A path where cyclists and pedestrians are
separated by a painted line or kerb.
Shared cycle path: A path where cyclists and pedestrians share the
full width of the path.

Added by Shaun in December "to get more accurate cycle path
information for routing purposes (e.g. CycleStreets)"

Dave