On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Richard Fairhurst <rich...@systemed.net> wrote:

> Potlatch is a conscious (collective) act of authorship, not really a
> democracy. You can't design coherent beginner-friendly software, or
> documentation, democratically - as the wiki sadly proves.

I think it's worth being cautious on adding things purely based on
their %age occurrences too - without checking how many people vs 1
automated import have created them, whether they are rendered or
something else is, even whether they make sense. Editorial judgement
is required here.

Cheers,
Andy

Who would like to see some judgement used in picking icons for the dnd
panel, mutter mutter!