As you can see, ColorPicker doesn't look like ColourSpy. At the time I made it, I could not see ColourSpy because it would not work in my config (which has a different escape char). If I had changed my special chars, ColourSpy might work but the rest of my config would not.
Now that ColourSpy 3.1 is compliant with all users (and so quickly!), and I can now see what it looks like, it would be possible for me to make ColorPicker look very similar. I think that can be done without using a skin. IMHO using a skin is not such a good idea (unless it is necessary of course) because it makes it difficult for "the rest of us" to modify the product. ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
