--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Beta 4.4.15 is available at
> 
> http://powerpro.webeddie.com/download/ppro4415.zip
> 
> - r=regex can now be used in caption lists

Thanks for this! It can be a great enhancement.
However, I read that all captions and patterns are translated to
lower-cases, which seems to be done to avoid case-sensitive issue.
But, I want to retain case-sensitive ability.

The case-insenstive match can be readily done just by prefixing (?i)
to the patterns, without translating to lower-cases, which could be
PP's default/built-in behavior. Then, I can get case-sensitive back by
prefixing (?-i) to my patterns, even patially:
r=(?-i)string
r=string1(?-i)string2
etc

There was a bug in PCRE with (?i)(?-i) or alike, however, it's fixed
now so there will be no problem with it.

Sean






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to