--- In [email protected], "Sheri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "swzoh" <seanzoh@> wrote:
> 
> > dll.call("SwapMouseButton|b",win.getsystemmetrics("SM_SWAPBUTTON")^1)
> 
> Very impressive!
> 
> frewsaxas, just put that in the line in the Command area defining your
> hotkey.


Well, I tried all this and I get an error message when I press the
hotkey (alt+m) that I set up: 
"cannot load plugin or invalid handle value: dll"...also same error
when I just click the test button.

At hotkey setup I put 
dll.call("SwapMouseButton|b",win.getsystemmetrics("SM_SWAPBUTTON")^1)
where is says enter command

I put the unzipped folders into PP Plugins folder...plus I copied
every file from the unzipped folders and dropped them directly into
the plugins folder...

Win98SE by the way.

Thanks for any other ideas.

I think I want to try the original idea earlier in this thread...the

wait.for(300)
keys %l{enter}

thing....it worked when I clicked "test"...but I didn't get how to
connect it to a hotkey...probably simple but just didn't click
yet...new to this.

Thank you very much for the ideas and techniques.

frew



Reply via email to