> 1.  Go to key/mouse tab of config dialog.
> 2.  Click new to display dialog for key/mouse entry.
> 3.  Create a hot key alt-m by checking alt checkbox at top and 
> selecting m from dropdown "key/mouse".
> 4.  Type the command, parameters, more commands box just as you did 
> for the case where you got it to work using "test".
> 5.  Press OK twice to exit configuraiton.
>


Thank you very much brucexs. I love this solution.

Works great.

I got over into the command list area and what trying to do some
linking between the hotkeys and a command list like in the flash
tutorial on macros at the extra resources page. Now I see this can all
be done right in the hotkeys area.

One more request regarding this to make it so I can use one hotkey
combination to switch back and forth rather than setting up two hotkey
combinations (ie one for right one for left)...ie so I can go alt+m to
switch to left mouse...then alt+m to switch back to right mouse...

Is there a way to send something like right arrow when I click alt+m
the first time...then send left arrow the next time alt+m is clicked?

Thank you very much,

frew

Reply via email to