> 
> Is there a way to send something like right arrow when I click alt+m
> the first time...then send left arrow the next time alt+m is 
clicked?
> 


I am working with XP so I do not know what keys will work with 98.  
On XP, there is a checkbox (uncheck=normal, checked=reverse) so it is 
easy to use one key to reverse this as checkboxes do this 
automatically each time you activate them.

Is there one key you can send to the win98 dialog to reverse the 
setting?

If not, you can try this putting this in the more commands.
flag reverse 1
if (pproflag(1))
keys for left
else
keys for right

Of course, replace the "for left/right" with whatever keystrokes you 
send on win98.

Alternatively, you might try to get the dll plugin stuff working.  It 
seems like you almost had it.  Make sure there is a file dll.dll in 
your c:\program files\powerpro\plugins
folder.  If that does not work, try the main folder.  Sean's solution 
was the most elegant.
 



Reply via email to