--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Beta 4.6.04 is available at
> 
> http://powerpro.webeddie.com/download/ppro4604.zip

Thanks for the new features!

> - "abc\(expr)def" short form for "abc"++(expr)++"def"

This is merely an observation, not a feature request:
The escape character should be set in config before using it, i.e.,
can't use it via esc(). Is it as intended?
BTW, I'm wondering what is the difference between \(expr) and &(expr).

> - assignmennt with operation .= += -= *= /= %= ++=, eg

This is really a great enhancement for scripters. Now, what is missing
useful is a bit-shift operator, which is not essential though, IMHO.

BTW, I have one request/question, about what always disturbes me
whenever I have to use it: hex numbers >= 0x80000000
Could it be modified to produce directly the signed integers?
Currently, I have to use them this way, for example:

0x80000000  -> ~0x80000000 (or, 0x7FFFFFFF + 1)
0x80000001  -> ~0x80000000 + 1
etc.

Sean

Reply via email to