--- In [email protected], "Sheri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Bruce,
> 
> Could you hold off on more doc file updates for a bit? I would like to
> edit the word doc to insert the missing hyperlinks. 

Thanks very much for taking the time to do this.  If you happen to 
catch any typos, let me know and I will try to fix them as well in all 
the help files.

I'm afraid I had already updated the doc in the updated 4.6.04.  Here 
are the changes so you can apply to your working copy (the page numbers 
are for the updated doc).  I will not change any more until I get 
revised version from you.

p. 238, changed paragraph to include >>= <<= as follows:
"You can use the operators += , -= , *=, /=, %=, <<=, >>= ++=  to add, 
subtract, multiply, divide, mod, shift, or join a value to a variable 
(or vector element).  For example"


p. 264:  list of operators by priority: 
added description of >> << and renumbered priorities after that 
description

p. 292:  removed the repeated description of the operators and 
priorities which used to appear there.

p. 308, 309:  replaced the all the stuff at the end of this topic 
starting with the new line:
"If x is a floating point number, you can use dot syntax..."

Also, I just noticed this section should be called "Math Plugin"

p 232.  correct typo which used to read "each functions"
changed first paragraph under expressions.




Reply via email to