Hi Detlef,

I tried tooltips. Once I realized they had to be part of the dialog
definition before set_tooltip would work, everything was fine. I'm
finding that after a control is used, there is a delay before its
tooltip will redisplay, but it does come back. If I use another
control and come back to the first one, it's tooltip redisplays right
away. I'm using the style "always" which may have something to do with
it working that way or not.

Also tried unload. I noticed this in the dialog doc: "Scripting tip:
don't unload the dialog plugin at the end of a script that either
creates a dialog, or handles a response from it.  It can take a few
microseconds for a dialog to be taken down, and the plugin needs to be
around while that happens."

Even if I put a long wait.for after a destroy and before an unload, it
still crashed. But, while it wouldn't work as part of the main script,
 I was able to use dialog.unload from a separate script or command
list/button afterwards without problems.

Regards,
Sheri


Reply via email to