Hi Alan
> Okay, got a tooltip showing on button "Text to Debug Win"

YES

> 
> Now manually check the "Check Me" box.  I still got said tooltip.
> Do you?

YES

> Now pick a number in the edit box below "Check Me" box.  Eother
> manaully or with scroller.  I still got tooltip.  Do you?

YES

> Now hit "Check This" button.  Now?  I still have tooltip.

YES

> However, if I make a seleection in list box and then hit "Get
> Selection", no tooltip after on "Text to Debug Win", until I tap on
> the dialog background once.  Same for you?

NO - tooltip is still displayed here.
But when i press that button, the tooltip is lost. The tooltips of 
other buttons are still displayed until i press them. Even waiting 
for a long time (as Sheri mentioned in 
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/message/31619) didn't 
bring them back.
Restarting the dialog - tooltips are ok until pressing the buttons.
I also tried set_focus in my script without success.
I am running powerpro 4.7.01 under Windows XP Pro SP2 with latest 
patches.

Best regards Detlef



Reply via email to