Hi Alan,

as you know i am working on my first script with the dialog-plugin.
I really enjoy it. 

I detected a problem with tooltips. When the dialog is shown, all the 
tooltips are displayed. But if i do an action on a button or a 
checkbox, the tooltip for this control isn't displayed any more. 
Tooltips for other controls still work, until i do an action on them. 
I also checked with your test-script dialogPluginTest1.powerpro - 
same effect.

When i run diaolg.unload powerpro crashes. I also checked your 
scripts, but it seems that you never process the function endscript. 
Until now i use destroy instead of unload and i guess this is the 
better solution, because with unload i would also destroy other 
active dialogs - correct ?   

May be you can have a look on that.

Best regards Detlef

p.s.
Concerning my idea for the dialog-editor mentioned in 
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/message/31612:
I am running a little bit out of spare time. But when i have improved 
my powerpro-script-knowledge and have again more time i will try to 
develop a transforming/mergin-script. But this will only make sense, 
if you can confirm, that the dialog-editor will also be supported in 
future. I am a  little bit afraid about that, because you mentioned 
several times, that you don't use the dialog-editor by yourself.

Reply via email to