Hi Detlef,

--- In [email protected], "dleidinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> as you know i am working on my first script with the dialog-plugin.
> I really enjoy it. 

Good.
 
> I detected a problem with tooltips. When the dialog is shown, all the 
> tooltips are displayed. But if i do an action on a button or a 
> checkbox, the tooltip for this control isn't displayed any more. 
> Tooltips for other controls still work, until i do an action on them. 
> I also checked with your test-script dialogPluginTest1.powerpro - 
> same effect.

Okay, will check it out.
 
> When i run diaolg.unload powerpro crashes. I also checked your 
> scripts, but it seems that you never process the function endscript. 

Good point.  I think I do in regex stuff, but I seem to forgot
in dialogPluginTest*.powerpro scripts.

> Until now i use destroy instead of unload and i guess this is the 
> better solution, because with unload i would also destroy other 
> active dialogs - correct ?   

Yes, I'd never unload if there was another dialog running; unload
removes the dialog dll from memory, which would be unhealthy for any
dialogs depending on it.

unload is badly behaved; I'll try to improve it.
 
> Concerning my idea for the dialog-editor mentioned in 
> http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/message/31612:
> I am running a little bit out of spare time. But when i have improved 
> my powerpro-script-knowledge and have again more time i will try to 
> develop a transforming/mergin-script. But this will only make sense, 
> if you can confirm, that the dialog-editor will also be supported in 
> future. I am a  little bit afraid about that, because you mentioned 
> several times, that you don't use the dialog-editor by yourself.

I'll continue to support it.  Just doesn't usually suit the way I
develop dialogs.




Reply via email to