This is what I got from a PC where the error doesn't occur:

20070802075834 [EMAIL PROTECTED]::[EMAIL PROTECTED]
00005      0 paper value C:\Documents and Settings\sgp\Application 
Data\IrfanView
\IrfanView_Wallpaper.bmp 0 0 0 0 Thu Aug 02 07:58:34 2007
00004      0 paper found  52 34 0 0 Thu Aug 02 07:58:34 2007
00003      0 searching for paper  52 34 0 0 Thu Aug 02 07:58:34 2007
20070802075834 [EMAIL PROTECTED]::@DeclareVars
00001     47 New Node paper 52 34 302 12e Thu Aug 02 07:58:33 2007
00000 468203 hash is paper 302 12e 0 0 Thu Aug 02 07:58:33 2007

And this is what I got from the PC where the error occurs:

20070802141247 [EMAIL PROTECTED]::[EMAIL PROTECTED]
00006      0 paper value2  0 0 0 0 Thu Aug 02 14:12:48 2007
00005      0 paper value  0 0 0 0 Thu Aug 02 14:12:48 2007
00004      0 paper found  52 34 0 0 Thu Aug 02 14:12:48 2007
00003    297 searching for paper  52 34 0 0 Thu Aug 02 14:12:48 2007
20070802141247 [EMAIL PROTECTED]::@DeclareVars
00001     32 New Node paper 52 34 302 12e Thu Aug 02 14:12:45 2007
00000 171921 hash is paper 302 12e 0 0 Thu Aug 02 14:12:45 2007

No desktop wallpaper is defined on this second PC. I didn't try setting
one because I don't want risking not to be able to reproduce anymore.

Reply via email to