こんいちは,

you just open the message and go to message->encoding and try to find
out the right one.
Somtimes some mail-servers add a wrong encoding, because the mail client
doesn't write the header correctly.
Usually the mail clients are making the problem, not the server.

All the best

Matthias

Admilon Consulting GmbH
http://www.admilon.com