Don V. Zahniser wrote:

>I am using PM 4.2.1 on Mac OS 9.0.4.  I have tried downloading this
>script several times with 3 different browsers.  When I unstuff the file
>(Stuffit Expander 5.5 or 7.0.3) and try to open it, I get errors.  With
>Script Editor, I get a 'disk error'.  When I use Smile, I get an error -
>39.  Other scripts that I download from this site open without problems.

Scripts saved from the latest ScriptEditor for OS X are data fork script
files; I suppose on OS 9 you can only open resource fork script files.
I'll send you the script as a text file, so you can open it and save it
as a resource fork script file.

>Now - What I really want to do is to move messages (not just the
>attachments) having attachments with specific suffixes to a folder (e.g.
>- Mail Trash or one named 'Spam').

add this line:
move msg to message container "my folder"
before the "tell application "Finder"" line

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "My message database holds close to 200.000 messages. The find function
    in PowerMail 4.2 returns results like lightning. Absolutely fabulous!
    Even when searching on common words with results in the thousands or
    ten thousands, it's blazingly fast. The "Power" in "PowerMail" is
    completely meaningful. Thank you CTM-development!"
  Jan M.J. Storms, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com