>>i put a screenshot on <http://www.monokultur.com/pm/problem.jpg>
>
>Sorry, but this shot doesn't help to understand the problem.
>Could you please show it with filled-in (fictive) name and/or mail-address?
>
>Anyway your Mail-Window looks strange.
>I miss the column-names (in german=: "Als" [for To/CC/BCC] and "Name" and
>"Konto:" [for your account] as well).

Here within lies the problem. I too have seen it. It seems to occur at random.
I haven't been able to figure out how to consistently reproduce the problem. On
the other hand, it doesn't seem to affect the operation other than being super
annoying.

BTW, a new installation of PM isn't going to fix this issue. It really is
somewhat random. And as somebody else mentioned, it does seem to happen less
often now that I'm on an Intel Mac.

Wayne